Skip to main content

Onestar's Confession Summary Paragraph

I have been going through the book Essay Writing Made Easy, and it suggested I try to write a single-paragraph summary of the last book I read. That’s the super edition of Onestar’s Confession. 

One paragraph is hard, but I gave it a shot. I had to try and reword it to trim it down and take a little out. Anyway, the resulting summary paragraph is below.



The book follows Onestar’s life from kithood, setting up and focusing on decisions he feels guilty about. He feels he fails a kittypet turned warrior friend, Brushpaw. He does not tell his Clanborn mate, that he had another mate once, a kitypet. When his kittypoet mate births his kit, he abandons them after promising to go back for them. All of this comes out at the end, showing how guilt can impact someone's life, and others' impression of them.



Let me know how you think I did in the comments below. Did you like it?

I’ll start again on my usual summary essays next week.

Keep on reading.


Alice B Hutley

Comments

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *